Edmonds Import Auto
Auto Parts Sales Consultants -- this is your chance to take your career to the next level! We are seeking an Automotive Sales Consultant to join our dedicated team. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service while selling customers vehicle parts, assisting technicians, and service advisors with their needs. If you are confident, persistent, and good with computers, this is the sales role for you.
We are committed to the highest quality. Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry; that's why we offer competitive compensation and a positive work environment. Apply today!
As an Automotive Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors
- Process customer and technician orders and recommend additional related repair items
- Gaining superior product knowledge and understanding of vehicle components to effectively help customers
- Assisting with daily inventory, receiving, stocking, and shipping
- Helping maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area, and stock area
- Maintaining records of time, expenses, and materials
- Other duties as assigned
In this role, you'll build new relationships and work to stay current with industry changes to provide the best service possible. Success in this sales role is determined by your motivation, persistence, and organizational skills. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you!
- Experience with both domestic and imports preferred
- Previous parts advisor and/or automotive experience required
- Understand basic automotive components, accessories, customization, and systems
- ASE Certifications are a plus
You can fill out this form along with your resume, email at [email protected], fax, or drop off resume in person at 1880 Glenn Hwy in Palmer 1880 Glenn Hwy Palmer, Alaska 99645